Water-in-Oil Measuring Device
The content of water in oil is an important indicator for assessing the engine condition and the equipment performance in general. WIO CHECK allows measuring this oil parameter directly on-site and in the process of trend monitoring in order to check regularly on any changes in the oil condition.
- Measuring range: 0 - 0.4 or 0 - 1.0 vol. % H2O
- Measuring time: up to 20 min.
- Accuracy: +/- 3 %
- Direct read-out of water content in vol. %
- Only one reagent is necessary
- Applicable for all mineral oil based fluids
- Easy to handle even for untrained personnel and for transport
Two chambers of the device are filled with the oil sample and the reagent correspondingly. By shaking the device from time to time, the measurement process takes place and can be cut off as soon as the result is constant over 1-2 minutes. Thereby, the exact end of the actual reaction can be determined.